Samer Abdelsamie, D.M.D.
A graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry (Philadelphia, PA), Samer Abdelsamie D.M.D. completed his Post-Graduate training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Loyola University Medical Center in Illinois.
Currently, Dr. Abdelsamie is on staff at the following hospitals:
- Temple University Hospital
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
In addition, Dr. Abdelsamie maintains a number of professional affiliations. He is an active member of:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American College of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Abdelsamie has special interest in trauma reconstruction, pathology, implants and pediatric oral surgery.