Paul Deitrick, D.M.D.,M.D.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (Philadelphia, PA), Paul Deitrcik, D.M.D., M.D. completed his Post-Graduate training at the University of Pennsylvania and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He completed his General Surgery Residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Currently, Dr. Deitrick is on staff at the following hospitals:
- Temple University Hospital
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
In addition, Dr. Deitrick maintains a number of professional affiliations. He is an active member of:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
Dr. Deitrick has special interest in trauma reconstruction, pathology, implants and pediatric oral surgery.