Joseph P. Mulligan, D.M.D.
A graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry (Philadelphia, PA), Joseph P. Mulligan, D.M.D. completed his Post-Graduate training at the following institutions: Temple University Hospital, Temple Children's Hospital and Crozer Medical Center where he was a Chief Resident.
Currently, Dr. Mulligan is on staff at the following hospitals:
- Temple University Medical Center
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
In addition, Dr. Mulligan maintains a number of professional affiliations. He is an active member of:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American College of Oral Implantologists
- National Eagle Scout Association (life member)
Dr. Mulligan has special interest in trauma reconstruction, pathology, implants and pediatric oral surgery.